Monarch Mindset Reboot
A 6 Week Course to Reboot Your Life!
What is the "Monarch Mindset Reboot" Program all about?
It is a 6-week course, that provides daily motivation for you to start changing your life and harnessing your strength. It is a 20 - 45 minute daily session. It will consist of working on a few different aspects of our lives, such as:
- Physical Side (Fitness, and nutrition)
- Emotional Side (Mindset, Being Vulnerable, Talking about Shame)
- Relationships (Personal, Friendships, Coworkers)
- Career Side (Screw Perfection, and Who are you? )
- Creativity Side (What is a muse? And how to find that inner child?)
- Spiritual Side (Learning to meditate and trusting the Universe)
- Community Side ( Finding a Tribe and Volunteering)
Are you ready to "reboot" your life? Come join us today!
Jen Rulon has been a triathlon coach of 20+ years and owner of JenRulon.com. She received her Masters in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science at the University of Texas - San Antonio.
You can find her knowledge shared in Triathlete Magazine, Training Peaks, Runners World, on the TEDx Stage, the 2017 Health & Wellness Expo in San Antonio, TX, Men's Journal Online, and the New York Times.
Jen also practices what she preaches - she is a 15x Ironman Triathlete, who qualified for The IRONMAN World Championship in Kona, Hawaii in 2017.
As Jen started building her brand and business, she realized she got really good at social media, especially Instagram. So good, that she was ranked one of the top coaches on the Leaderboard with Multisport Research - Endurance Sport Social Analytics in 2018 Q4!
When Jen “retired” officially from the long course in 2019, she decided to split her focus elsewhere. This is when she started to take her lessons learned from racing 15 Ironman Triathlons, empowering women to harness their inner strength and embrace change with Monarch Mindset.